Sunday, October 23, 2011

This Is All New to Me ... Help

I have for some reason decided to start a blog, why?  I couldn't tell you, I don't have any idea what I'm doing or how long it will last.  If by chance you decide to follow my blog I thank you in advance and ask that you please be kind as I learn.  As I said in my profile I love to cross stitch, it is not something that my mother taught me long ago and has been passed down for generations, none of that, I actually taught myself.  It looked liked fun and now I am addicted.  It will probably end with me, daughter has shown no interest in learning but she does appreciate the things I've made for her over the years.  Well as I continue to learn the ins and outs of this blogging thing I will be adding pictures of my current projects but for the time being please feel free to go to my album at http://www.flickr.com/photos/X_woman/ to see what I've already done.

5 comments:

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

Yay Minnie!

A blog of yours that I can stalk!

I'll bet you have a heap of followers as soon as the blogosphere realises you're here... in fact, I might just put a link to your blog in my next blog post :)

xxx
Kirstin

Joysze said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! I hope you'll stay with us for a long, long time. :)

Love all your cross stitch pieces and I'm looking forward to seeing all your pics on here. :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

I taught myself to cross stitch a year ago and it is so much fun.

fullnovembermoon said...

Oh I'm so jealous you've got a great start on the Green Goddess. I've got the whole stash ready to go but haven't had time for a big project. Lovely blog!

Minnie said...

Thanks everyone for taking a chance and stopping by and for all of the thoughtful comments. The Green goddess is a wonderful project to work on.