Sunday, June 10, 2012

Just a Short post...

this hot Sunday afternoon. The weathermen forecast 90s today and it was 83 degrees at 6:30 this morning so yes it is HOT! Actually I'm rather cool indoors with the A/C pumping out a nice chill.  I just wanted to share an idea I got from my friend Phyllis on "About Cross Stitch.com" forum.  These are qr(quick response) codes and can be made with an online generator, it can be a link to a blog or website or for text.  I stitched these on 18ct Aida with sparkles. Try them the really work.


Thanks for stopping by got to make the xxs.

7 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

What a great idea:) Lovely stitching.

Shirlee said...

Very cute : )

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Pretty stitching! It is so stuffy here in Arkansas, I swear that humid air slapped me when I went out.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I've just tagged you in "11 Things" on my blog, please join in if you want but don't feel obligated!

blue star stitcher said...

What a cool idea!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely stitching :)

Anonymous said...

buy ambien ambien side effects seizures - ambien withdrawal and depression