Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Wipocalypse time again...

When there is a full moon fun things happen... we get to share all of our stitching progress over the last month on our WIP (Works In Progress).  This year Measi gave us topics to share for our Wipocalypse report. This month it's: "How do you keep your stash organized?"  Well I have a plastic tote, container or bag for everything and just to prove it here are a few pictures.
Aida fabric
linens and evenweaves
floss
beads

charts that are kitted and ready to go 
Okay that's enough of that, I think you get the picture. 
 Now I will share the stitching I've done this past month.  I've had a ball, you'll see.
 First up, I worked a little on "Dare to be Daniel"
then I finished the"Dream Catcher"
then I'm sure you remember I started the "Sea Goddess" 
next I completed part 19 of AW80S


I got the itch and started "You Hungry". They were so much fun they are finished too. I just love these ladies, they remind me of me.


I can't forget about April's cake and Calendar Girl.


Finally I pulled out "Turtles All the Way Down" last night and there you have it.
I bet you never expected this when you decided to drop by, but like I said, I have had a ball stitching.  When you love what you're doing, everyday is fun.  You are probably tired of my post right about now, so I'll end here and go make some more wonderful little xxs. Thanks for stopping by.





 

18 comments:

sharine said...

You have a great storage system! Awesome stitching:)

blue star stitcher said...

I think my favorite is "Turtles all the Way Down", great colors on it. I always enjoy seeing how other stitches organize their stash, so interesting.

xstitchatoz said...

Very organised stash! I LOVE your two hungry ladies and I want that AW80S for my wall! :) Great April finishes, love the dream catcher too. As always, you`ve been a busy lady :) xx

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Beautiful work and fantastic organization. Do you work with a q-snap or in-hand? I am currently working in-hand but don't think I like it so much.

Annie said...

I never get tired of your posts, Minnie! Great stitching this month. I really love your Hungry Girls, right down to their painted toenails!

Vickie said...

Wow! You have been busy. Love Dare To Be Daniel.

Katie said...

Wohoo lots of beautiful finishes and stitching!! None of your readers will get sick of seeing gorgeous stitching pics. You look very organized too. So it was a great update!

Julie said...

Such a stitchtastic post, full to the brim of lovely projects you have been working on, well done.

ricketyjo said...

Wonderful projects, I particularly like the turtles! Well done with your stitching this month and it was really interesting to see how you store everything :)

Minnie said...

Boyett-Brinkley you have a no-reply email so I have to answer your question here. I always use q-snaps, I tend to pull my stitches tight so I have too. Thanks for the comment and question.

SoCal Debbie said...

You have great organization! Look at all those pretty beads, wow! I also keep my WIPs in Ziploc bags. I love Are You Hungry?, especially their jewelry and nail polish!

Sharon said...

What an awesome post! I just love your finishes. Those hungry ladies are too adorable. I love how I can hear the joy that your stitching brings you. Thanks for sharing your fun with us. :)

Astrids dragon said...

Oh yes, the organizing of the stash - nice job!

Your stitching is wonderful, I love ALL your pieces.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, you've had a great month! So many lovely projects to admire.

The end appears to be in sight for your Papillon, you must be so proud of yourself for keeping up with it. It really is beautiful.

Jan said...

Awwwww.... Minnie. I could never get tired of reading your posts. I love seeing all the progress you've made on your wips. Plus it's nice to see how STASH organized your are. It gives me new ideas for my stuff.

Scrapbrat1 said...

Wow you did a boatload of stitching this month! I love all of your projects and seeing your updates!

CathieJ said...

You have so much beautiful stitching in progress! I like your storage methods.

Sharon said...

Lovely WIP's and beautiful finishes Minnie! Loved seeing your stash organization.